Tax & Wealth Manager, CPA, CFP®
Tim is in the Personal and Business Tax and Advisory Services Division. Tim joined Perry Group in 2016 after merging from another local CPA firm. Tim specializes in servicing individuals and business in the area of tax compliance, tax planning, estate and gifting strategies, and trust accounting. Tim also has experience with offering CFO work for businesses.
Tim’s experience includes trusts, wills, individual and business taxes, investible asset allocations, family office duties, SEC compliance, and CFO consulting. Tim also represents clients in front of State, Local, and Federal taxing authorities. Tim also serves as a wealth manager for high net worth individuals.
- Florida State University, Bachelor of Science in Accounting and Finance
- Florida, State University, Masters of Accountancy with a focus in Taxation
- Florida State University, Certificate of Financial Planning
- Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards, Inc.
- Certified Public Accountant, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Series 65 Securities Licensure, FINRA